Complete the online Membership Application and pay your membership fee with a credit card or PayPal.
Print out a Membership Application to mail to the Treasurer with a check for your membership fee.
Your SMCNA membership is the beginning of a journey. You will find a group of Small Munsterlander lovers, hunters, and supporters of the outdoor way of life. Thank you for your membership with the SMCNA. Below you will find a list of benefits of becoming a SMCNA member.
SMCNA members receive:
- Assistance in acquiring a North American or European bred Small Munsterlander.
- All new puppy owners receive a complimentary one year SMCNA membership.
- Assistance from other SMCNA members in your area with training, testing, breeding, and hunting opportunities
- Opportunity to attend the National SMCNA Annual Conference with dog training, conformation and health seminars, dog fun activities, and the SMCNA fun hunt.
- Opportunity to attend regional activities, training seminars and hunting outings or trips.
- Receive the quarterly Munster Tales.
- Receive SMCNA three generation pedigree for approved SMCNA litters or SMCNA Tracking Numbers for dogs born from litters where one or both parents were not SMCNA approved for breeding.
- Access to the SMCNA Pedigree Point Database.
- Access to the SMCNA Facebook page.
- The SMCNA maintains the only complete North American Small Munsterlander Registry along with the ancestors of the Small Munsterlanders country of origin.
- Scholarship assistance for SMCNA members attending a training seminar.
- Youth programs such as
- Scholarship assistance for SMCNA youth attending a training seminar
- No charge for attendance to the National SMCNA Annual Conference.
- Access to the Members-Only area of the SMCNA website with articles on puppies, training, health, breeding conformation, hunting, cooking with game and the SMCNA Forum.
- Access to the NAVHDA Registry and Testing records for Small Munsterlanders at www.navhda.org.
- Ability to purchase SMCNA merchandise
SMCNA breeders receive:
- Breeding guidance from the SMCNA Breed Council. Our SMCNA BC collectively has over 100 years of experience in hunting, training, testing, importing, and breeding Small Munsterlanders.
- Advertising of our breed in national publications.
- Advertise upcoming litters on the SMCNA website.