Complete the online Membership Application and pay your membership fee with a credit card or PayPal.
Print out a Membership Application to mail to the Treasurer with a check for your membership fee.
Your SMCA membership is the beginning of a journey. You will find a group of Small Munsterlander lovers, hunters, and supporters of the outdoor way of life. Thank you for your membership with the SMCA. Below you will find a list of benefits of becoming a SMCA member.
SMCA members receive:
- Assistance in acquiring a North American or European bred Small Munsterlander.
- All new puppy owners receive a complimentary one year SMCA membership.
- Assistance from other SMCA members in your area with training, testing, breeding, and hunting opportunities
- Opportunity to attend the National SMCA Annual Conference with dog training, conformation and health seminars, dog fun activities, and the SMCA fun hunt.
- Opportunity to attend regional activities, training seminars and hunting outings or trips.
- Receive the quarterly Munster Tales.
- Receive SMCA three generation pedigree for approved SMCA litters or SMCA Tracking Numbers for dogs born from litters where one or both parents were not SMCA approved for breeding.
- Access to the SMCA Pedigree Point Database.
- Access to the SMCA Facebook page.
- The SMCA maintains the only complete North American Small Munsterlander Registry along with the ancestors of the Small Munsterlanders country of origin.
- Scholarship assistance for SMCA members attending a training seminar.
- Youth programs such as
- Scholarship assistance for SMCA youth attending a training seminar
- No charge for attendance to the National SMCA Annual Conference.
- Access to the Members-Only area of the SMCA website with articles on puppies, training, health, breeding conformation, hunting, cooking with game and the SMCA Forum.
- Access to the NAVHDA Registry and Testing records for Small Munsterlanders at www.navhda.org.
- Ability to purchase SMCA merchandise
SMCA breeders receive:
- Breeding guidance from the SMCA Breed Council. Our SMCA BC collectively has over 100 years of experience in hunting, training, testing, importing, and breeding Small Munsterlanders.
- Advertising of our breed in national publications.
- Advertise upcoming litters on the SMCA website.